Thursday, October 13, 2011

SALE! 20% Off Our Best Vintage & Popular Jewelry

From now until the end of November, all of our fine jewelry is 20% off.

Christmas shopping, made easy!


You'll find stunning and creative artisan made pieces like the one above.


Or this beautiful mother of pearl and sterling silver ring...


Or this uniquely made rhinestone "Stanhope" cross"which if you hold it up to the light and look through the center circle, you can read the Lord's Prayer inside. Very beautiful, maybe there is someone special who could use some encouragement today?

The rest of our fine jewelry may be found here.

Enjoy the rest of the week! I am hoping to go antiquing this weekend (aren't I always?)
I also just returned from fixing up the antique booth hubby and I share...and lo and behold,

I found a couple of "new" treasures!

Can't wait to show them to you next week, along with whatever else I find this weekend.

I'll probably be back tomorrow for Pink Saturday... see you then!

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

I love the rhinestone cross. I collect jeweled crosses. They are so beautiful to me, and I adore all crosses. My son has a tatoo of a cross on his arm. Have a lovely day,
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I'm having quite a time trying to get onto your comment page...don't know why. Anyway, here I am and I really like the jewelry pieces you have displayed especially the opal and silver ring.


Love,
Ms.Daisymau